Principal's Message Sept 7-10
What a Week!
Of course, not everything has been perfect, and I want to appreciate the flexibility that our teachers and families have shown in light of a tropical storm, HVAC uncertainties, and the overall reopening of Peabody. Thank you all for making our fist week back a great one.
- Sept 6 - Labor Day - no school
- Sept 7 - Before and After Care begin at Watkins
- Sept 9 - BOY testing begins. Grade level newsletters will have more specific info.
- Sept 10 - New Family coffee with the Principal
- Sept 21 - Peabody Back to School Night
- Sept 23 - Watkins Back to School Night
Every Thursday: Asymptomatic COVID testing for students.
New Family Morning Meet Up 8-9am Sept 10
New families: please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know your child's grade level to have a Welcome Committee member contact you to make a connection and answer any questions. BYO coffee and questions - granola bars will be provided.
The Capitol Hill Cluster School values every student and family in our community, and we're excited to welcome you to the CHCS family!
Asymptomatic Testing for Students
All students are automatically enrolled in the testing program. Caregivers can opt out by returning this form to the school. Please send the forms to the school's office.
More information about DCPS health and safety practices can be found here.