MY TRUE COLORS
Bradley Bugg 2nd Hour
- I wanted to follow the rules and regulations of the school.
- I understood and respected authority and was comfortable with academic routine
- I was the easiest of all types of children to adapt to the education system.
- I am serious and tend to have traditional, conservative views of both love and marriage.
- I enjoy others who can work along with me, building secure, predictable relationships together.
- I believe that work comes before play, even if I must work overtime to complete the task.
- I provide stability and can maintain organization.
- Rules oriented
- Assumes “right” way to do things
Symptoms of a Bad day
- Anxiety and worry.
- Depression and fatigue.
- Complaining and self-pity.