Background on Coco
* Born on August 19, 1883.
* Started her life in Saumur, France and died in Paris, France on January 10, 1913.
* Unlike many designers, she was raised in an orphanage and was taught how to sew.
* Her first clothing shop was opened in 1910.
What makes Coco special?
* Coco is known for the creation of the little black dress.
* Her main debut, which featured black dress and plain suits, was in 1913.
* Fashions that she designed are still very popular today.
Intresting facts about Coco Chanel
* She released the women from the bandage of corsets.
* Adored the look of pockets. She felt that they were not seen as much as they should be.
* She began her career designing hats. Started as a hobby.