California Dyslexia Guidelines
A Three-hour Workshop for K-8 Administrators and Teachers
SPRING 2020 - AN INTRODUCTION TO THE CALIFORNIA DYSLEXIA GUIDELINES
The goal of this three-hour workshop is to inform administrators, special education teachers, and general education teachers about what these new guidelines entail, how they will be used to identify students with dyslexia, and how to plan for appropriate instructional supports to assist these students.
- Become familiar with the California Dyslexia Guidelines
- Learn a 21st Century Definition of Dyslexia
- Explore the Neuroscience of Dyslexia
- Study the Signs of Dyslexia in Children and Adolescents
- Browse the Structured Language Teaching Standards developed by the International Dyslexia Association
- Receive a complimentary spiral-bound copy of the California Dyslexia Guidelines
California Dyslexia Guidelines Workshop at Cal Lutheran University
Thursday, Feb. 27th, 4-7pm
Swenson Center, 141 Faculty Street, Thousand Oaks, CA, USA
Registration for this event is $99. The registration fee will cover all materials and include a light dinner. Please register by filling out the below form and return to our office by Friday, February 21, 2020
DEADLINE EXTENDED TO FEB. 25!
Space is limited to the first 35 registrations, so enroll today!
Please bring a digital tablet or computer with you to the workshop.