Chamber Ensemble Winter Concert
Chamber Singers and Wind Ensemble
The first concert of our academic year!
Please join us for the first concert of our academic year, with performances by New Fairfield High School's auditioned curricular ensembles, Chamber Singers and Wind Ensemble. Members of Concert Choir have been invited to prepare and audition to perform with these ensembles for our finale, Bach's Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring (to be sung in German).
Concert Choir and Symphonic Band students are required to attend and will be writing a review of the performance.
High School Chamber Ensemble Winter Concert
Wednesday, Dec. 17th, 7:30pm
54 Gillotti Rd
New Fairfield, CT
- Famine Song, by VIDA
- The Human Heart, by Eric William Barnum
- Ubi caritas, by Maurice Durufle
- In The Forest of the King, by Pierre La Plante
- An American Fanfare, by Rick Kirby
- to be decided
Wind Ensemble, Chamber Singers, and invited guests
- Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring, by Johann Sebastian Bach