TLT News You Can Use
Technology Training to Transform your Teaching - Sept. 2013
Click here to view a PDF of the newsletter.
Featured articles include:
- The New and Improved Faculty Technology Center (FTC)
- TLT Personnel Changes
- Kindle Winner from the Summer Training Series Announced
- OAKS Course Organization
- Dropbox.com Add-ons
If you are interested in learning more about technology tools that can help you with instruction and productivity, please take a moment to check out the September training calendar outlining some of our small group training sessions. If you see something that you like and can't attend, or Is there something you'd like to see added to the calendar? Contact Amy Ostrom, your instructional technologist, for a one on one session or to provide suggestions.
To register for the sessions, please visit http://tlt.eventbrite.com
Join Us for Food, Wine, and Prizes! It's the TLT FACULTY SOCIAL!
Thursday, Sep. 26th, 2-4pm
9 Liberty St., Charleston, SC--3rd Floor JC Long
Who: All SOTA Faculty
What: TLT's Annual Faculty Social
Where: J.C. Long 317
When: Thursday, September 26 from 2-4 PM
- Free food!
- Free wine!
- Great prizes!
- Relax and socialize!
- Learn about TLT and discover new educational technologies!
- Help SOTA and your instructional technologist win for the most faculty in attendance!!!
TLT Faculty Roundtable on Student Portfolios
Tuesday, Oct. 1st, 12:30pm
9 Liberty St., Charleston, SC --Tate 202
Who: All HSS Faculty
What: TLT's Roundtable Discussion on Student Portfolios
Where: Tate 202
When: Tuesday, October 1 at 12:30 PM
Why: To discuss how to use student portfolios for learning/reflection, assessment, and career development.
TLT Tech Happens! Ungrant Applications are due!
Tuesday, Oct. 15th, 12am
This is an online event.
Past examples include:
- iPad Apps (e.g., Shakespeare Pro) ($9.99)
- Adobe Acrobat Pro XI ($120)
- 1-year license to VoiceThread ($99)
- 1-year license to Evernote Premium ($45)
- VGA projector adapter for your Mac laptop ($29)
Click HERE to apply!