Our Lady of Victory School - 6/27/22
Summer Fun at Hartley Park
A FREE Early Learning Playgroup for Parents and Caregivers with Children up to 5 Years!
Where: Hartley Park
Mount Vernon, NY
When: June 21- July 28
Tuesdays & Thursdays
Families Enjoy Toys, Books, Music, Neighbors and Art!
Parent Referral Program
The Parent Referral Incentive Program will be offered for the 2022-2023 school year. The program will run from June 10 to September 1, 2022. Click here to download the program description and referral form!
Parent Referral Incentive:
The following credit will be applied to the referring Parent’s 2022-23 Smart Tuition account and will appear on the family’s November billing statement:
· A one-time tuition credit of $1,000 for each new family registered in Full-Day Pre-K 3 or 4 (not UPK) and Grades K-8, for any referring Parent whose outreach and referral efforts result in a new family registering their child(ren) at any Regional School in the Archdiocese of New York in Full-Day Pre-K 3 or 4 (not UPK) and Grades K-8 for the 2022-23 school year and remaining in good standing with the school through October 1, 2022.
· This benefit is capped at $3,000 for each referring Parent.
· The referring Parent must:
· Refer the prospective family to the school for a meeting with the school principal, or his/her designee, and
· Complete and sign this referral form on or before the time of the meeting with the principal to initiate the referral process. Referral forms received after the meeting will not be accepted.
· The prospective family must be NEW to the school in Grades K-8, OR have a student enrolled on a full time basis in a Pre K 3 or 4 (non UPK) program; returning families are not covered by this Program.
· The referral credit for the referring Parent will be applied to their tuition bill in time for the November 2022 billing statement provided that:
· The new family’s child has continued to be enrolled in the school through October 1, 2022, and
· The referring family has remained current on their tuition payments.
Teacher & Admin Emails
Acocella-Sanzi, Marie firstname.lastname@example.org
Arnone, Mezaun email@example.com
Brown, Rayn firstname.lastname@example.org
Castilla-Byrne, Helena Helena.Castilla@archny.org
Cinguina, Amanda email@example.com
Neilson, Samantha firstname.lastname@example.org
DaRosa, Maria email@example.com
Datino, Stefanie firstname.lastname@example.org
Barca, Matthew email@example.com
Farmer, Theresa firstname.lastname@example.org
Fletcher, Lindsay email@example.com
Henry-Brathwaite, Judithann firstname.lastname@example.org
Hoerner, Rosemary email@example.com
Katz, Richard firstname.lastname@example.org
Minecola, Louise email@example.com
Moreira, Cristina firstname.lastname@example.org
Moroni, Trina email@example.com
Pfeifer, Alissa firstname.lastname@example.org
Ramos, Yessenia email@example.com
Sasiadek, Hillary firstname.lastname@example.org
Scipioni, Angelo email@example.com
Sorrentino, Theresa firstname.lastname@example.org
Yannaco, Sarah email@example.com
September 7 - First Day of School - Grades K-8 11:30 a.m. Dismissal
September 7 - Back to School Night all classes 6:00 p.m. - via zoom & in person
September 8 - Grades K-8 Full Day
September 12 - Before care and after-school begins
September 12 - PTC Virtual Meeting 6:00 p.m. - details to follow
September 19 - October 7 - MAP Exams
September 23 - 2pm dismissal - after school is in session
September 30 - SCHOOL CLOSED - Conference Day
*As a reminder, there is no early pick up between 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm*
*Please be courteous when parking around the school community.*