By: Maria Bonner
- When Sounder got shot he still lived with the pain, but ended up dying at the end. Also when her boy left to go look for the father, the mother worried if the boy would come back. The father had shown perseverance to be able to walk to the house to see the child and mother after he had got hurt. Then last but not least the boy had shown perseverance by being able to go looking for his dad for so long and not being able to find him.
- Summary of article Rosa's Perseverance
- Rosa Parks had been hated and arrested for not giving up her seat. She walked through the hard times as they got better. She ended up dying on October 24, 2005. She had never gave up when times got harder.
This is a picture of two people sitting outside of their burning house. Even though they are going through a tough time they still stayed strong.
Poor man with a dog
The man in this picture is poor and is having enough perseverance to go though the tough times.
Poor man sitting alone
The man in this picture is poor and really has no one to help him out.
Poor man with a dog
- The people in these videos are trying to save the animals from getting hurt or dying. Like when the fox had a glass bottle stuck on its head the man got it off for him. Also the people who were helping out those animals out of the river, they were similar to the master and Sounder because, when Sounder got shot the boy had helped Sounder heal.
A Father, Daughter, and Dog( Different)
- The dad in A Father, Daughter, and Dog had a heart attack and died 3 years later. The father in Sounder had been found dead kind of outside the house because The boy had seen a light on outside, and went to go check out what it was.
- Opinion of statement: Every person has a right to food, shelter, and safety. Even if a person did something bad still they should have food shelter and safety. If a person has the ability to live somewhere they should live there no matter what. Having shelter, food, and safety isn't something that should be based on the color of your skin.
N.p., n.d. Web.
"Rosa's Perseverance." Rosa Parks. N.p., n.d. Web. 13 May 2016.
"100 Million Poor People In America And 39 Other Facts About Poverty That Will Blow Your Mind." The Economic Collapse. N.p., 24 July 2012. Web. 13 May 2016.
Stein, Jeannine. "Going through Some Hard times May Make People Tougher." Los Angeles Times. Los Angeles Times, 16 Dec. 2011. Web. 13 May 2016.
"Sounder | Publish with Glogster!" Glogster. N.p., n.d. Web. 13 May 2016.