SDMS FYI April 2021
INFORMATION AND SUPPORT FOR DALLAS ISD EASYIEP™ USERS
New Look - April 24, 2021
SDMS Custom Reports (SpedReporter) will have a sleek new look starting April 24, 2021. Security, accessibility and compatibility of the SpedReporter site is being upgraded. SpedReporter will function the same as it did before. Reports can be exported to Word, Excel, PowerPoint and PDF. To print a report from the site, export as a PDF.
EasyIEP Enhancements Coming 04/30/2021
- End-of-Year (EOY) IEP Date Projections
- Smart Logbook Smart Search
- Preserve Translate Checkbox
- EdPlan Connect – Parent Actions Enhancements
- Parent Portal Pending Actions Page Updates
- Parent Response and Contact Tracking
- Documents: Adding a new document "Special Education Language Acquisition (SELA)" to capture new PEIMS data requirement.
EasyIEP Enhancements Coming June 2021
- Transition section in ARD/IEP Process: Transfer of Rights document included in the ARD/IEP process. Document updated to reflect changes in regulations when student turns 17.
- SHARS section in ARD/IEP Process: Removing requirement for the section to be available for all students. The section will only be available for students who have a Medicaid number in EasyIEP.