Vol. 12 Week of 11/12/18
Thanks to all of you for your hard work and patience while I was out with my family. Huge thanks to Mark and the office staff for making sure everything gets done!
We will keep an eye on the air quality this week. I haven't heard anything yet from the district, but there's a chance that we may have to keep the students inside more than usual.
If you have any conferences where you may need my support, please let me know so I can plan on attending.
The second iReady diagnostic window opens on November 26th. Let's plan on having those finished before we leave for Christmas break.
Gayle Garbolino-Mojica, Placer County Superintendent of Schools, will be coming by for a visit on Wednesday, November 14th, at 9:00. I am not sure what she wants to see, but there is a chance we may visit some classrooms.
Enjoy the rest of your long weekend!
Tuesday, 11/13 Early Release Day 12:30
- Kindergarten to Fire Station AM class 8:45 PM class 9:45
- Maduri & Friends providing lunch for staff (Indian food)
- IEP Vickner 12:00
- Make up choir rehearsal 12:30-1:30
Wednesday, 11/14 Early Release Day 12:30
Thursday,11/15 Early Release Day 12:30
- Band 7:00 am
- Wild Things Assembly K/1st 9:25-10:40
Friday, 11/16 Early Release Day 12:30
- Band 7:00 am
- Kindergarten Thanksgiving Performance 9:00
Happy Birthday to ....
Down The Road
- November 19-23 Thanksgiving Break No School
- November 26th City of Lincoln Fire Safety Inspection 1-4:30
- November 27th Tiger Crew Meeting 2:45
- December 3-7 Penguin Patch Holiday Student Store
- December 4th Staff Meeting 3:00 in the Library
- December 4th Family Sami Circuit Night 6-7 in the Multi
- December 10-14 Scholastic Book Fair
- December 10 Winter Musical 1st Grade Performance 5:30pm
- December 10 Winter Musical 2nd Grade Performance 6:15pm
- December 10th Winter Choir Concert 7:00 pm. in the Multi
- December 11th Tiger Crew Meeting 2:45
- December 14th 5th Grade to Nimbus Fish Hatchery 10:30
- December 17th-20th Early Release Days dismissal 1:40PM
- December 19th 4th/5th Grades to B Street Theater 8:00
- December 21-January 6 Winter Break
Sami Circuit Schedule on 11/30
Sami's Circuit Schedule for Friday, November 30th
· 8:30 - 9:10: 5th Grade
· 9:35-10:15 3rd Grade
· 10:20-11:00: TK, AMK, 1st Grade, & TK-2nd SDC (Quieter, softer lights)
LUNCH - 11:00-1:00
· 1:00- 1:40: 2nd Grade, PMK, & 1st-5th ILS (Quieter, softer lights)
· 1:55- 2:35: 4th Grade