Facebook and Snapchat
Briana Magaña Period 4
What Is Facebook?
Facebook is a social media network site. Facebook was created by Mark Zuckerberg in 2004. People from all around the world create profiles everyday. All you need to create a Facebook is an email address. Many people use Facebook as a way to communicate with family and friends. Facebook can also keep you updated on how someone is doing and or on current events.
It's Very Easy To Make An Account!
What Are The Upsides of Facebook?
- Its an easy and free way to communicate with others
- you can post statuses about whats going on in your life
- you can upload pictures
- Posts can inform you on world wide events
- Apps and stores are promoted on the pages
- for a business, you can make a page to inform others about your company
What Are The Downsides of Facebook?
- People known as hackers can hack into your profile
- others can get hold of your personal information and use it to do things
- people create fake profiles and talk to people
- lots of people pretend to be someone who they aren't
What Is Snapchat?
Snapchat is an app that allows you to send pictures and videos to your friends. You can edit your pictures by adding emojis and doodles. You can share your pictures on your story or with your friends for up to ten seconds. You can also put filters on your pictures
How to Make an Account?
- to sign up, you need an email
- after you put your email you make a password
- you can only create an account if you're older than 13
- after that you make a username and BAM you have your account
What are the upsides of snapchat?
- You can share your moments with your friends
- Snapchat has funny and cool filters to make your pictures better
- Its an easy and fun way to communicate with others
What are the downsides of snapchat?
- you can send snapchats that you didn't mean to send on accident.
- people can hack your snapchat
- people can get hold of your location and information by watching your stories