Weekly Message from Mrs. Owens
November 30th-December 4th
This and That
- No PHH the last week before Christmas break (use that week to assess your math SMART goals).
- Our Christmas parties will be held on December 18th at 2:45 school wide. Parents should be invited to attend (advertise that as you wish).
- Family Fun Night December 8th from 6:00-7:00
- We've already used 6 rolls of laminating film ($228).....please remember to be conservative.
- There has recently been a small outbreak of lice at school. This means we will need to have set "lice check days." If you see knits or bugs when checking, please send that child to the office on the following days:
- PK-2 teachers check all students heads on Monday morning (12-7)
- 3-5 teachers check all students heads on Tuesday morning (12-8)
- Breakfast with Books has been cancelled for next week. It will be rescheduled for a morning in January.