Dear Marysville Families
I'm looking forward to our first full week next week and to having our preK students joining us.
Pre K will be entering and dismissing from the SE driveway entrance. Staff will be available on Monday morning to help direct families.
Traffic is very busy around the school in the mornings and afternoons.
In order to keep everyone safe, we request that families not park in the crosswalks or in any of the yellow or bus zone areas. As much as possible, park farther away from the school and walk or drop your student off after 8:30 when staff is supervising the entries.
The less cars we have stopped along the street the better, especially with all of the buses that need to turn down 76th.
Thank you for your help with this.
K - 2 Dismissal Procedures
Thank you families for your help in keeping an orderly and safe dismissal for our students.
- Families please wait in a line next to your classroom teacher's dismissal spot.
- Dismissal spots are marked by cones under the playground covered areas.
- Please allow the teachers to get completely to their spot and settled.
- Check the students out one at a time from the classroom teacher.
- Make sure that the teacher acknowledges you before you leave with your child.
- Older siblings should come to the K - 2 dismissal lines to meet their younger siblings and wait for family pickup or check their sibling out from the teacher.
Please contact me any time with questions or concerns.