"Off to a Good Start" in your Second Language Assignment
NEW! Choose your day… or choose both days!
Dates: October 24th &/or October 25th, 2013
Time: 9:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Day 1 - Language Proficiency: The Big Idea
- Elements of a great L2 program
- Policies and regulations for L2 programs
- Strategies for target language use
- Assessment issues in L2 programs
- Your program of studies
- How to plan using the program of studies
Attend Day 2 if you have previously attended OTAGS and/or use authentic performance tasks and wish to spend the day planning with colleagues.
Day 2 – Take Time to Plan
- Plan for worthwhile performance tasks
- Use critical resources
- Organize for instruction
- Plan with colleagues with support from L2 consultants
Pre-registration is required as space is limited.
is required as space is limited. Click here to register.
- This link will take you to the EPS portal. You will need to use your network login to get into the portal and to register yourself. Enter Subject: OTAGS to search for these sessions (only search by entering subject)
**Please register by Monday, October 14, 2013 **
- If you cancel your registration, please contact Charlotte Smith, ph: 780-429-8631
For more information, please contact:
International Languages - Melody Kostiuk, ph: 780-498-8782
French Immersion - Marie Commance-Shulko, ph: 780-429-8293
Bilingual Programs - Norman Sieweke, ph: 780-429-8207