January 10, 2019
Wear your green or your Eagles-gear tomorrow to show your support for our Birds!
Check out the TOP TEN books flying off Warwick Library shelves, which authors are coming to Warwick, and what each grade is learning from Mrs. Kehan...
Student Council Corner
Written by Kasey W., Sydnee S., and Abigail D.
* Please note the changes to the original dates below
- *Friday, January 11th is an Eagles spirit day, so wear your green!
- *Tuesday 15th is now our PINK OUT DAY. Help Warwick show support for those impacted by breast cancer by wearing pink!
- Friday, January 18th Warwick will be having a Crazy Hat Day.
- Friday, January 25, we will be selling pretzels during student arrival. Bring your appetite and wallet, because pretzels will be $1!
The SPEAK UP BOX:
Student Council is bringing the new idea of the SPEAK UP BOX to Warwick. The SPEAK UP BOX is a shoe box located in the Atrium that allows students to share any ideas or feedback that you have. If you are shy about your ideas this is a great chance to let your idea be heard. Remember to be positive! At the end of every month, Student Council will take the SPEAK UP BOX and look over all the slips. If we come across an ongoing request or great idea we will work with Mrs. Sleicher and Mrs. Leatherbarow and try to make your requests a reality. So, speak up, speak out, help our school, and let Warwick hear your voice!
Click here to read the newsletter shared by the CB Cares Educational Foundation.
Dressing Appropriately for Winter Weather
When preparing for school, please make sure your children are appropriately dressed for the weather. We still go outside for recess in the winter unless the temperature and wind-chill are unhealthy or unsafe. (This is even true on spirit days when students might wear pjs.) Students should wear warm pants, coats, hats, and gloves for outside play each day. Please contact the nurse, Mrs. Shawn Pecoraio, if there are specific considerations or concerns for your child. Thank you!
Before parents and guardians can volunteer, they must have all necessary clearances. Click here so you are ready when volunteer opportunities arise.
To view the entire Warwick calendar for this school year, click here.
SAVE THE DATES AND BOOK YOUR FAMILY GET AWAY!
PTO Great Wolf Lodge Offer
Saturday, March 30th, 12am to Sunday, March 31st, 12am
1 Great Wolf Drive
Warwick Families are invited to Great Wolf Lodge in the Poconos on Saturday, March 30th to March 31st for a special discount rate of $209.00 (plus taxes & resort fee). See the PDF below for more information.
Help Support Warwick
You can support Warwick while you shop. It is easy! Here is how...
- Giant A+: Go to https://giantfoodstores.com/ and select SIGN IN or REGISTER. Once Logged in, select MY ACCOUNT, then MANAGE MY ACCOUNT, then REWARDS & SAVINGS. You will need your 11-digit BONUSCARD number and school ID number which is 26483. If you need assistance, cal 1-888-814-4268 option 1.
- Box Tops: Please clip Box Tops and return them to school.
- Amazon Smile: Go to Amazon Smile and use the search feature to find Warwick Elementary PTO in Jamison, PA. When shopping at Amazon, use Amazon Smile to benefit Warwick.
Thank you for your continued support!
Click here to learn more about our amazing PTO and how you can get involved!
- Previous Warwick Weeklies
- Warwick Parent/Guardian Handbook
- Library Newsletters: Check out upcoming events, what books are hot, and what students in each grade are learning in the Warwick Library!
- My Payments Plus
- Lunch Menu
- Apply for Free/Reduced Breakfast & Lunch
- Teacher Web Pages
- Parent/Guardian Volunteer Requirements
- PTO: Web Page and Letter from our President
- When to Keep your Student Home from School for Illness
- CBSD Mobile App - Parents and guardians can get a FREE CB App to keep up with all things Warwick and CB.
- Before/Aftercare at Warwick
- Parent Portal - Ongoing student progress reporting and more.
- CB Cares Education Foundation's Backpack Newsflash
- E-Friday Folder
- We Want to Hear from You - An online place to record feedback for us on how we did each week.
Follow us on Twitter
Get Warwick Tweets by following @CBWarwickElem on Twitter. Or you can view our Twitter feed by visiting our Warwick home page.
Follow/Like us on Facebook
New this year, Warwick has its own Facebook Page. We will use this to communicate highlights and upcoming events much like we do using Twitter.
Follow the instructions to download the free CBSD app to stay connected with all of your selected CBSD schools.