Digital Clocks vs. Analog Clocks
Taylor Nigemann and Gavin Jernigan
Why digital is better than analog
Examples of Analog Clocks
Who, when, what, where and why
- Who Uses This: Everybody who reads time.
- When Is It Used: The clock is used whenever somebody needs to know what time it is.
- What Is It Used For: The clock is used to read time and to calculate speed.
- Where Is It Used: The clock is used around the globe.
- Why Is It Used: To read time.
Examples of Digital Clocks
How it works?
What is an Oscillator
Fonseca, Victor. "How Do Analog Clocks Work?" EHow. Demand Media, n.d. Web. 12 May 2016.
Woodford, Chris. "How Quartz Watches and Clocks Work." Explain That Stuff. N.p., 1 Apr. 2016. Web. 13 May 2016.
Woodford, Chris. "Analog and Digital Technology - What's the Difference?" Explain That Stuff. N.p., 4 Apr. 2016. Web. 13 May 2016.
"How Does a Digital Clock Work?" How Home Electronics Work. N.p., n.d. Web. 12 May 2016.