- Has a long and sophisticated culinary tradition.
- United kingdom, Ireland, France, Germany, Belgium, The netherlands, Switerland, Austria,
- England is yorksire pudding and fool which is fruit folded into whipped cream. Netherlands is common for vegetables and sausage. Austriaa is known for torte which is a cake.
- Foods tend to be filling, yet creative. They often include fish, cured meats, and dairy foods.
- Scandinavia Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, and Iceland.
- Denmark has many meat dishes, such as frickadeller which is meatballs. Norway has lutefisk that is dried cod soaked in culinary ash.
Mediterranean ( Southern Europe )
- The mediterranean diet is based on whole grains, fresh fruits and vegetables, fish, and oultry, with smaller amounts of meats and dairy foods.
- Spain, Portugal, Italy, Greece.
- Pork is a favorite meat in Portugal and soups are also popular in Portuguese cuisine. Italian meals are often served in courses beginning with soup or an appetizer, continuing with a serving of pasta, and finishing with a meat, poultry, or seafood dishes.