Use (Ge) for chemotherepy. Trust me, it saves lives.
Take a look at Germaniums uses:
- Germanium is a very great semi-conductor material.
- You can use it in infrared detectors and other optical devices.
- One of germanium's GREATEST uses is that it is being studied for use in chemotherapy.
- Commonly doped with arsenic and gallium
- Some compounds of Ge are effective in killing bacteria
- Used as an alloying agent as a catalyst
Germanium also called (Ge):
- Atomic number is 32
- Atomic mass is 72.64
- # of protons is 32
- # of electrons is 32
- # of neutrons is 41
- Its normal phase is a solid
- Its boiling point is 2830 degrees Celsius
- Its melting point is 937.4 degrees Celsius