Nova Journalism School
News & Reading & Writing
Join the best NEWS class in town!
Does your student have a nose for news? our news class will discuss current events, expository writing, and grammar. Using several kid-friendly sources, students will gain a fuller understanding of the world while developing critical thinking skills around language and social issues such as COVID19, pollution, and water conservation etc. This class beautifully prepares future debaters and journalists. The News group class will go where ever the news takes us. Sniff. Sniff.
- Option 1: 5:30pm-6:30pm Every Thursday ( 5th - 6th Grade）
- Option 2: 10:00am-11:00am Every Saturday (6th -7th Grade）
- Option 3: 11:00am-12:00pm Every Saturday (7th -8th Grade)
- Small class sizes lead to more one-on-one attention from the teacher
- There's less disruption
- Teachers can tailor instruction more individually
- There's more time for instruction
Featured Teacher of NovaEducation
Mrs. Terrie Hoffman
Over the past 10+ years, she has taught reading, writing, and presentation privately to k-college students from Plano, Frisco, Allen, Dallas, Prosper, Lovejoy, McKinney, Farmers Branch, Rockwell and Southlake ISD, as well as, St. Mark’s School of Texas, Hockaday, Parish, and Greenhill private schools.