Aries Conley & McKayla Demorest
Source plant and History
current uses positive and negaitive
1. you can get addicted to the Oxycodone both physically and psychologically
2. crushed and ingest or snort it
3. dilute in water and inject
1. used as a pain killer
2. used for cancer patients
3. taken 2 times and more beneficial than any other pain killer that has to be taken several times a day.
representation of drug in pop culture and street names
- Hillbilly Heroin.
Location on the schedule of controlled substances and the penalties for possession
- 5 to 20 years in prison
- A $250,000 to $5 million fine, or both
- Located in schedule II
Physiological effects of the molecule on human beings
- Respiratory depression
- Increased risk of heart attack
Pictures of Skeletal and ball and stick structures of the molecule
2. What is the source plant?
3. What are the street names?
4. What are the side effects of taking Oxycontin?
5. What are positive and negative uses of Oxycontin?