NMS NEWS December 2
Philadelphia 76ers v Toronto Raptors March 31
1. Are you in 8th grade?
2. Did you miss the Flyers game and hear how awesome it was!?
3. Do you want a special viewing of the Sixers pre-game warm up!?
4. How about one of those really cool foam fingers!?
5. A Newtown 76ers shirt too!?
6. AND THERE'S PIZZA!?
*** Students will stay after school to have pizza and leave NMS @ 4:15p ***
8th GRADE ONLY!
Make Checks Payable to Newtown Middle School - Please bring check directly to the Main Office
ONLY 100 Tickets available!
Child taking the bus home!?
2. Students are not permitted to ride home with a "friend".
3. If there is an emergency, parents must call to request a student ride a different bus.
Respectful, Responsible, Safe
The main goal of PBIS is to promote positive behaviors and ensure kids are aware of the expectations here at NMS. With that, minor incidents will occur and you may receive an email from your child's teacher if one of the above rules is broken. Please review the image below to see what a sample email may look like. If your child receives 3 minor referrals, Mr. Vile will need to address the student and it will result in a disciplinary action.
Dates to Remember
13 - Kids Day Out! - Flyers v Stars 11:30-5:00
17 - Report Cards Live on HAC
21 - Early Dismissal K-8; PM & Evening Conferences
21 - Picture Retakes
22 - Early Dismissal K-8; PM Conferences
22 - OUR TOWN
23 - No School for Students AM Conferences K-8
24, 25 - Thanksgiving Holiday/All Schools/Offices Closed
12 - 2nd MP Interim Report
15 - Autism Cares Fun Night
20 - Winter concert (Choir/Orchestra)
22 - Holiday Celebration
23-30 - Winter Break/All Schools Closed
23 - Christmas Eve/All Schools/Offices Closed
23, 26 - All Schools/Offices Closed
27-29 - All Schools Closed/Offices Open
30 - All Schools/Offices Closed
17-20 - CR ED Week will be scheduled from January 17-20 this school year.
The schedule is below:
- Tuesday, 1/17/23 1:00 - 3:00PM
- Wednesday, 1/18/23 9:30 - 11:30AM
- Thursday, 1/19/23 1:00-3:00PM
- Friday, 1/20/23 9:30-11:30AM
Contact 215-944-1010 with any questions or concerns.