Dates to Know
- 29 & 30 NJSLA (Formerly PARCC) Testing Grade 5
- 1 & 2 NJSLA Testing Grade 5
- 3, 6-8 NJSLA Testing Grade 4
- 6-10 Staff Appreciation Week
- 7 Staff Appreciation Day
- 9 & 10 NJSLA Testing Grade 5 Science
- 16 PTO Meeting -9:15 am in Cafeteria
- 16 3rd Grade Parent Orientation -7:00 pm
- 17 Field Day & Hickory Tree Pizza Day
- 21 PTO Assemblies/Music Technology 9:00 am & 10:30am
- 24 Memorial Day Weekend Extended - School Closed
- 27 Memorial Day - School Closed
- 28 Delayed Opening for Students - School Begins at 10:45 am
- 31 Rain Date for Field Day
Current 4th Grade Only - School Supply Kits
Field Day 2019
Field Day is coming soon and we need your help! In order for this day to run smoothly, we need lots of volunteers. Please consider signing up to help run games, distribute water and serve pizza. This year field day will be held on the fields behind Lafayette. Also new this year is that all students will be divided into two teams (Red Team vs Blue Team) and points will be awarded for winning events as well as for team spirit. Classes that show the most spirit for their color team will be rewarded. So get creative and support your team!! Field Day is Friday, May 17th (rain date is May 31st).
The cost of the Pizza Lunch will be $3.50. ALL orders MUST be submitted for and paid for via your child’s account number by May 15th. This lunch must be ordered ahead of time.
Author's Day Follow Up
Please send any letters (or emails) describing your family reading, enjoyment, and experience reading Island of Dr. Libris to the LMC by Tuesday. We hope to flood Random House Publishers with reasons why we all would love to read another book!
Check out the Community News Section of our webpage. There is a lot going on around town this season.