Warren Scholarships 2021-2022
Career Center - Ms. Sarah Conway
NEW SCHOLARSHIPS 2021-2022 UPDATES
Abbott & Fenner Scholarship-Due June 12, 2022
The A&F Scholarships are available to all high school juniors and seniors as well as all students currently registered in any accredited post secondary institution.
To apply for this scholarship:
- You will need to write an essay on the topic below. The essay should be between 500 and 1000 words. Your submissions must be sent to us by email at: scholarships at abbottandfenner.com.
Topic: Describe your educational career and life goals. Explain your plan for achieving these goals. Include your degree/major, why you selected it, and how this degree/major will help you achieve your goals.
Ocean Awareness Contest - Due Jun. 13, 2022
- This is a global contest, so students from around our connected world are invited to enter. There are two different divisions to enter based on your age at the time of entry:
- Junior Division: Age 11-14
- Senior Division: Age 15-18
Ethel Hayes Destigmatization of Mental Health Scholarship - Due Jun. 14, 2022
The scholarship is open to all students who have had challenges with mental health or who have had loved ones who have struggled with mental health. To apply for the scholarship, you will be asked to write a short 200-1000 words essay about "How has your experience with mental health shaped your goals, relationships, and understanding of the world."
BigSun Scholarship - Due Jun. 19, 2022
All student athletes who are high school seniors or in college are eligible to apply. The best part - You are eligible to apply for the scholarship no matter what sport you play!
Please send a short essay (500 – 1,000 words) answering the following questions:
- How did your participation in sports during your high school years influence you?
- Has your participation influenced your career goals?
- Has your participation influenced how you relate to your family?
Please remember to include your name and the name of the school that you are attending.
Navigating Your Future Scholarship - Due Jun. 24, 2022
Be a senior in high school planning a career in the general aviation field
Be enrolled or accepted in an aviation-related program at an accredited college or university
Submit the letter of acceptance from the college or university
Demonstrate an interest in pursuing a career in general aviation
The entire scholarship application is available on the NATF website. While the process is pretty straightforward, be prepared to share:
- A high school transcript showing rank in graduating class
- Letter of recommendation
- Letter of acceptance from college/university
All applicants will submit a personal statement discussing their career goals in general aviation, education plans, and flight training goals.
Finally, share at least two reasons explaining why you should be chosen for the scholarship. Remember, your personal statement and reasoning for receiving the scholarship are the main selection criteria.
With that in mind, make sure that you give yourself plenty of time to craft those responses. Don’t forget to proofread for spelling, grammar, and punctuation–it shows you care!
Delete Cyberbullying Scholarship - Due June 30, 2022
Who is eligible to apply for the Delete Cyberbullying Scholarship?
This is an inclusive opportunity. To apply for this scholarship, you must be:
- A U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Attending or planning to attend an accredited U.S. college or university for undergraduate or graduate studies
- A high school, college, or graduate student or a student planning to enter college
How do I apply?
To apply, students simply fill out the online application or mail in an application. The application includes a 500 words or less essay in response to one of the following prompts:
- “Why is it important to work to delete cyberbullying?”
- “How has cyberbullying personally affected you?”
Solar Scholarship - Due Jul. 1, 2022
The Solar Scholarship will once again make students who are environmentally aware and active happy!
- Applicants must be (or planning on being) a full-time student at an accredited institute of higher education. In order to verify this, please provide an official statement verifying enrollment.
- A 3.2 (out of a 4.0 scale) GPA required
- Submit a 500-1000 word essay in response to the following question: "What excites you most about the future of solar?"
- Make sure that you directly answer the prompt, including specific examples and vivid details to make your essay “come to life.” Let your passion for solar energy shine bright!
Submissions must be emailed to email@example.com. Please include “Entry for Solar Action Alliance Scholarship” in the subject line of the email. Don’t forget to include your full name and contact information when you make your submission.
There are twenty scholarships of $2000 per year for four years. These are for study at any college in the USA. The scholarships are open to everyone.
Michael Moody Fitness Scholarship - Due Aug. 1, 2022
This award supports students interested in pursuing careers in health, wellness, or fitness. Winning students can use the scholarship award to pay for any education-related expenses including tuition, room, board, fees, books, or even a laptop.
Eligible to apply:
- Be United States citizens or legal residents living in one of the 50 United States, Washington, D.C. or Puerto Rico
- Be current high school senior, undergraduate, or graduate students who plan to enroll full-time in an accredited two-year or four-year college or university in the United States
- Demonstrate ambition and self-drive as evidenced by outstanding achievement in school, and participation and leadership in school activities and work experience
- Demonstrate interest in pursuing a career and enrolled in the following majors: Athletic Training, Psychology, Biology, Kinesiology, Nursing, General Medicine, Dentistry, Behavioral Sciences, Personal Training, Physical Education Teaching and Coaching, Health and Physical Fitness, Exercise Science, Sports and Recreation Management, Health Sciences, Physical Therapist, or another health- related major
Students are evaluated on a variety of factors, including academic achievement, involvement in school and in their community, work experience, and essay strength.
Orangesoft Women in Technology - Due Oct. 31, 2022
Orangesoft offers a scholarship dedicated to female college or university students pursuing STEM, or other technology-related studies and careers.
As an Orangesoft Scholar, you will receive new financial opportunities and a chance to participate in the IT industry development.
- Be a student who is currently studying at or has been accepted to an accredited college or university in the United States.
- Be currently enrolled in a Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics (STEM) degree-granting program OR demonstrate plans to pursue a career in the field of technology after graduation.
- Identify as a woman.
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
Scholarship amount: $ 1000 Application deadline: October 31, 2022You have to send your application no later than October 31, 2022. All applications submitted after that date will not be considered.