pita bread was first made in the Mediterranean in Greece the north eastern hemisphere its latitude is 37% and longitude is 23% the area of Greece is 13195759 km. some of the natural resources in Greece are petroleum iron ore bauxite lead and zinc. some natural hazards in Greece are earth quakes and volcanoes .most people that live there are Greek 93%. its major city's include Athens Sparta Irakleio Patra and Kerkyra . Greece's terrain is mostly Montanans and is very rocky. the climate is temperate. 10775557 people live there.
how to make it
- Place yeast into the work bowl of a stand mixer and add 1 cup warm water and 1 cup flour. ...
- Pour 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil and salt into sponge; add 1 3/4 cup flour. ...
- Knead dough with machine on low speed until slightly springy and still soft, 5 to 6 minutes. ...
- Wipe inside of bowl with 1/4 teaspoon olive oil
- what pita bread is, pita bread is a flat bread it looks like a thick tortilla with bubbles it has a rough texture and does not have much flavor. it is eaten with humus.
were you can get pita bread
pita pit cost is between 5 and 7 dollers.