PowerSchool: UPDATED INFORMATION
All Currently Enrolled and New Students Must Register.
PowerSchool Information with Important Updates
Great News! PowerSchool online registration for 2019-2020 starts soon! ALL currently enrolled students must register April 22 - May 31, 2019 for continued enrollment in the Madison County School System. In order to register current students, you must have a SNAP code which is being mailed to your home address on April 15, 2019.
Registration for new students also begins on April 22, 2019. New students do not need a code to register. PowerSchool registration information and links are under the Registration tab on all MCSS school websites.
All required enrollment documents should be uploaded to the PowerSchool enrollment portal. If you are unable to provide any of the required enrollment documents, please visit your child's school. Please see a list of all required enrollment documents below.
- Age Verification Documentation - Birth Certificate or Passport/VISA when necessary
- Proof of Residence (in custodial parent's name - deed or lease or property tax statement or mortgage insurance)
- Huntsville Utility Bill (in custodial parent's name)
- Custodial Parent’s Photo Identification
- Certificate of Immunization or Exemption Documentation (not mandatory to upload if current school has an up-to-date one)
If you do not meet the residency requirements above (2 proofs of residency in custodial parent's name), then you will need to visit your child's school to complete a Residency Affidavit.