Paper block books
James Cray and Garrett Schienschang
How we started
2. Capital: We raise capital by selling books at a reasonably low price at the largest book store in the country also we made a deal with subway to put one of their stores in our building.
3. Employee and Training: The employees are trained on where each section of the store is and how to deal with customers. we try to higher veterans or other unemployed service men and women.
4. Buying Goods: We buy books from factories and cleaning supplies from target. Other supplies are ordered in bulk.
5. Marketing: With the easy use of social media, We use both facebook and twitter to advertise and to tell returning customers what our sales are at that time.
6. Records: We use quickbooks in order to keep track of orders and payments.
5 Short-Term Goals
Make a profit of at least $1,000 in the first year.
Apply for the permits that are necessary.
Create a logo for our business.
Hire more employees.
Stay open for more than a year.