Just Say No!
Overall Consequences of Sex
STD's - Major Consequences
- Syphilis-children born to infected mothers may have damage to their eyes,skin,teeth, liverand bones
- Vaginal Yeast-If not treated , burning and itching and can continue to be passed to each other.
- Gonorrhea-causes blindness to child
- Gential Warts-associated with various cancers
- Chlamydia-infection may spread
- Hepatitis B- Death
- HIV-Babies born with it
Birth Control Methods
Responsibilities of having a baby
Safe Delivery Act
Under-age Sex Consequences
Benefits of Abstinence
The first benefit of being abstinence is more self respect and more respect for each other.The second benefit is the security that you're not being pursued for sexual reasons. Another benefit is greater chance of faithfulness in marriage, and trust in your partner's ability to control himself with other people. Also, it's a Chance to develop more depth in relationships.The Last benefit of abstinence is less worries regarding pregnancy, birth control, STD's, emotional betrayal.