The 411: What you Might Want to Know
My Leadership Strengths
- Lover of Learning - i love to embrace new challenges and to learn all that I can
- Driven- I have a "go getter" spirit and I am constantly seeking to accomplish the next goal
- Diligent- I will put in the extra hours to get the job done and do it well
- Analytical- I am detail oriented and I a deep thinker
- Artistic and Creative- I am always thinking of new and creative ideas
- Articulate- As a presenter and as a writer, I can clearly express my thoughts in a way that is simple for others to understand
My Areas of Growth
- Seeking more experience in the areas of School Improvement and Campus/Department Leadership
- Accountability- learning more about State Accountability as a whole
- Strengthening my leadership skills in order to successfully lead teams in the future
- Knowledge of all Data Protocols- Becoming an expert in Data Driven Instruction
- Learning more about the Superintendency/the role of Assistant Superintendents
Important Things to Know About Me
- I am very coachable and receptive to feedback
- I seek opportunities to take on challenges/extra assignments in order to learn and grow
- I aspire to become a District leader of some kind, so I want to learn all I can about School Improvement (anything you are willing to teach me)
- I am highly reflective and constantly thinking about ways to improve my practice
- My love languages are "Words of affirmation", but I do not always seek recognition or praise
- I am humble and very strong in my faith (I give God credit for every blessing in my life)
- I am skilled at building relationships (I love going the extra little mile to make someone else smile, hence the gift bags on the first day of school)
- I am appreciative of every opportunity or project I am blessed to participate in and I will often say "thank you".
- I am a bit nervous about how I will obtain the information needed to finish my dissertation and how I will pull it all together, but I know you and your former colleagues are going to be a great help! I just need to pray it all comes together!
- I am a kind and empathetic person, who appreciates when people are kind to me.
Thank you for all that you do to support, guide, and listen to us as you lead and mold us into the best versions of ourselves.