Bryan County High
Week of August 30th
Finishing August Strong!
Finishing the month strong!
We have four days of instruction before we will get a few days to rest and regroup. Thank you to our families for your support as we transitioned to masks and for continuing to support our efforts in the classrooms and ball fields. The entire team of Bryan County Middle and Bryan County High is working hard to create ELITE opportunities and experiences for all scholars!
We will have our annual Title One meeting Tuesday morning at 9 AM and this year, BCH is a part of this! We are excited for you to join us virtually to ask any questions you have and learn what our title dollars allow us to do and provide in our schoolhouse.
We will also continue to work on mitigating circumstances regarding CoVID. If you have any questions or concerns, please call us. Thank you for your support and for helping us continue to stay face to face.
Please remember, there is NO school for scholars on Friday, Monday, and Tuesday. Tuesday is a professional learning day for our staff and Wednesday 9/8 will be back in action with scholars!
Please make sure that you are getting our updates via our webpage, Facebook page, and through Thrillshare. If you need to update your information in Powerschool, you can do that on the app. And as always, if you have any questions about something, please reach out to us via email or call my cell at 912-255-0630.
See you On #CelebrateMonday....it will be a RED day!
Our new lobby look honors our roots! #ProudToBeBC
News and Notes
- Start and End time is 8:35-3:35
- Masks are now mandatory!
- Drop off time begins at 8:00
- ALL RED Fridays are FREE hat days for the entire school year!
- Scholars will go to breakfast and directly to 1st period or directly to 1st period.
- SAVE THE DATE: PSAT and SAT are October 13th
- Breakfast and Lunch are 100% free to all scholars.
- Increased cleaning procedures are ongoing
- Assemblies and large group gatherings will be restructured
- Athletics will follow GHSA guidelines
- Paint Your Parking Space-- all week after school
- Parking Passes $40.00 a year
- Paint a Parking Space $20.00
- Seating charts will be used for all learning areas, including transportation
- All busses will drop off and pick up outside the MAIN gym (Upper School gym)
- Car riders will drop off in the front of the Upper School (High school)
- School Store will be opening after Labor Day
- CLUBS will be starting in October.
- RED WHITE and BLUE spirit day will be Thursday this week! (This includes HATS)
- No School September 3rd
- No School September 6th and September 7th
- Student Council Elections will be after Labor Day
The link will be posted Monday evening!
Do you have a book you want to see in our Media Center? Fill out the form below!