Front End Developer
BillGuard is looking for you
WHO WE ARE
The BillGuard team is on a mission to remake personal finance for the modern age. Our top-ranked mobile and web apps empower consumers to track and manage their money in smarter ways and to protect themselves from unfair, unwanted and outright fraudulent charges.
We pioneered the use of crowdsourcing and big data to enhance personal finance organization, security and billing transparency.
We are located at the beautiful Bryant Park WeWork complex and have a desk with your name on it. Let’s make the world smarter and safer together!
Our projects are often complex and require advanced coding, creative solutions, superb attention
to detail, and a wide variety of programming languages. Tasks include:
• Build large-scale responsive (cross device/browser) websites, landing pages, email campaigns
and more, with pixel-perfect execution.
• Build high-end interactive visualizations, including dynamic data info-graphics, combining
various media types
• Troubleshooting cross-browser cross-device code compatibility issues
• Work both independently and collaboratively in a development cycle environment with the marketing team, product & creative managers, UI/UX designers on concept development and
rapid prototyping of ideas
• Work in collaboration with the product development team in TLV Israel
• Contribute to scoping and estimation discussions with project managers
• Keep assets organized and optimized, to create a maintainable code base
• 3+ years of experience in front-end development
• Experience working with Wordpress, including setup, configuration and theme customization
• Experience with video file converting and embedding, supporting extensive media types
• Solid experience with CMS technologies
• Familiar with Git versioning and collaboration work
• Strong communication skills
• Good problem solving ability
• Extremely detail-oriented
• Comfortable in a fast-paced dynamic cycles
Comprehensive health and dental insurance
Collaborative and fun working environment