CRHS Student & Family Weekly Update
January 16-20, 2022
Colonel Richardson High School
Nikki VonDenBosch, Principal
Jared Sherman, Assistant Principal
Cia North, School Counselor (grades 9 and 11)
Office Phone: 410-479-3678
Google Voice Phone: 301-327-0714 (can receive texts)
Jennifer Reed, School Counselor (grades 10 and 12)
Office Phone: 410-479-3678
Google Voice Phone: 302-272-5313 (can receive texts)
Cindy Saathoff BSN, RN, School Nurse
Office Phone 410-479-3612
Emily Phillips, Attendance Administrative Assistant
Stephanie Carmine, Enrollment/Guidance Administrative Assistant
Wendy DuVall, Finance and Administration Administrative Assistant
Week at a Glance
- No School
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Holiday
- Art Club 3-4 pm
- 6 pm Prom Committee Meeting in Media Center for Junior Parents
- Boys Basketball vs. C-SD (JV Starts at 4pm, Varsity follows) MUST HAVE A SPECTATOR TICKET TO ATTEND GAME-must present spectator ticket to purchase ticket to game- NO SPECTATOR TICKET=NO ENTRY
- Girls Basketball at C-SD (3:00pm Departure)
- Wrestling at Bohemia Manor (2:15pm Dismissal)
- Wednesday Wellness Tip: Go to bed 30 minutes early because sleep: prevents disease, boosts immune system, improves mood, and enhances memory
- Girls Basketball at North Dorchester (2:15pm Dismissal)
- PBIS Parent Committee Meeting On Thursday 1/19 @ 4:00 on Zoom. Email Mr. Sousa for the link if you'd like to join.
- Boys Basketball at North Dorchester (1:45pm Dismissal)- Varsity plays at 3:30pm, JV follows
- Finals Periods 2 and 4
- Wrestling at St. Michaels (3:00pm Departure)
Tuesday's Basketball Game
CRHS Parents and Community,
Due to recent events and out of an abundance of caution, I have made the decision to limit the attendance for Tuesday's (January 17, 2023) basketball games at CRHS. This decision was made with the safety of everyone as a priority. Each CRHS athlete will receive 4 tickets for their parents/guardians/family members to attend, and CSD athletes will receive 2 tickets. Every person must have a spectator ticket to enter and then must purchase a ticket to enter the game. Student safety will remain the top priority at Colonel Richardson High School.
This is also a reminder that middle school students can not attend any games at the High School without a parent/guardian.
Promoting a healthy and safe environment for ALL students and staff:
CCPS is committed to providing a safe, respectful, nurturing educational environment where the worth and dignity of individuals are valued and their safety and rights are protected. Behaviors that compromise this environment, interfere with school operations, or are otherwise contrary to the basic mission of our public schools will not be tolerated. Bullying, hazing, harassment, or other discrimination affecting a student or a staff member should be reported by a victim, parent/guardian, witness, staff member, or other person having knowledge. Staff members with knowledge of such conduct are required to promptly report it to the building principal.
Caroline County Public Schools prohibits discrimination in its educational programs, and in employment, on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, or disability.