Decision Making Processes
Responsibilities and Duties
2) Modify existing software to correct errors, allow it to adapt to new hardware, or to improve its performance.
3) Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
4) Consult with customers about software system design and maintenance.
5) Coordinate software system installation and monitor equipment functioning to ensure specifications are met.
6) Design, develop and modify software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
1. PUBLIC - Software engineers shall act consistently with the public interest.
2. CLIENT AND EMPLOYER - Software engineers shall act in a manner that is in the best interests of their client and employer consistent with the public interest.
3. PRODUCT - Software engineers shall ensure that their products and related modifications meet the highest professional standards possible.
4. JUDGMENT - Software engineers shall maintain integrity and independence in their professional judgment.
5. MANAGEMENT - Software engineering managers and leaders shall subscribe to and promote an ethical approach to the management of software development and maintenance.
6. PROFESSION - Software engineers shall advance the integrity and reputation of the profession consistent with the public interest.
7. COLLEAGUES - Software engineers shall be fair to and supportive of their colleagues.
8. SELF - Software engineers shall participate in lifelong learning regarding the practice of their profession and shall promote an ethical approach to the practice of the profession.
- Software QA Engineer: $77,000
- C++ Software Developer: $83,000
- Software Engineer: $90,000
- Applications Software Engineer: $91,000
- Systems Software Engineer: $91,000
- PHP Software Engineer: $91,000
- Firmware Engineer: $92,000
- Perl Software Engineer: $93,000
- Mobile Application Developer: $94,000
- Python Software Engineer: $94,000
- Ruby on Rails Software Developer: $94,000
- Java Software Engineer: $95,000
- Objective-C Software Engineer: $96,000
- Senior Software Engineer: $96,000
- Android Software Engineer: $96,000
- Lead Software Engineer: $98,000
- Web UI Software Developer: 104,000
- Principal Software Engineer: $104,000
- Senior Java Engineer: $109,000
Development Life Cycle of Products
Risks Associated with Market Analysis
- Natural disasters cannot be accounted for.
- Political Turmoil
- Changes in Interest rates
- Terrorist attacks