CESA 10 PLC Network Meetings
The goal of this month's meeting is to increase the capacity of PLCs to work collaboratively in a constant, deep collective inquiry. We will review PLC support materials including publications by Solution Tree and Visible Learning by John Hattie.
Agenda items include:
- Network Connections
- Collaboration around using the four essential questions of the PLC
- What do we expect our students to learn?
- How will we know when they are learning?
- How will we respond when they don't learn?
- How will we respond when they already know it?
PLC Network Meeting
Friday, April 29th, 1-4pm
725 West Park Avenue
Chippewa Falls, WI
The target audience for the CESA 10 PLC Network Meetings is anyone who leads professional learning to help teachers collaborate effectively.
Future PLC Network Meeting dates include:
- May 4, 2016 in the CESA 10 Teleconference Center - 1:00 pm-4:00 pm