THE CLIMACTIC CIRCULATORY SYSTEM
The Moving Blood in Your Body
Did you know your heart beats 604,800 times a week? Well, it does because the heart is the center of the circulatory system! Without the complicated circulatory system, the blood in your body would just splash around! When your heart pumps blood it then starts to circle your body. It also It delivers nutrients and oxygen through your body. There are others helpers in this system: veins, arteries, and capillaries. So, when your blood circles around your body it loops back around again. It takes all the parts of the circulatory system working together to keep the process going and keep healthy blood circulatiing to all your body parts. The is one very important body system! Read on to learn a lot more about it!
This shows a diagram of your circulatory system it show where your veins and arteries are
This is a diagram of your arteries which help the blood be transported to different parts of the body.
The image shows the a human heart.
The photo shows you what your capillaries may look like and the parts of the capillaries.
Don't Smoke to Save Your Circulatory System!
Everyone knows that smoking is bad, and it does damage to your lungs, but also your circulatory system is threatened by smoke! First of all, it can cause a variety of heart diseases in your body and can narrow the arteries. Smoking has other effects on your body like reducing the blood flow and causing a shortage of oxygen. Finally, it makes your blood more sticky and it makes your blood vessels and capillaries smaller.Smoke clogs up the whole system!
- Stroke- Affects your arteries
- Heart Failure- When your heart doesnt pump blood as well
- Hypertension- High blood pressure
- Shock- Low blood perfusion
- Coronary Artery Disease- Blockage of one or more of your arteries
How to Keep Your Circulatory System Healthy
There are many problems that can happen in this system, but there are also many ways to keep it healthy such as not smoking and exercising. There are also many other ways for it to be healthy like eating vegetables and fruit, having vitamin E, and eating fish. These are ways to keep you and your circulatory system healthy and happy.
- Capillaries- one of the minute blood vessels between the terminationsof the arteries and the beginnings of the veins.
- Arteries- a blood vessel that conveys blood from the heart to anypart of the body.
- Nutrients-containing or conveying nutriment, as solutions or vessels of the body.
- Perfusion- the passage of fluid through blood vessels to an organ or a tissue.