Team Westerhoff All Star Newsletter
December 2015 Celebrating November
Hello All Stars!
Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and Happy New Year! I hope you have been enjoying your holiday season! When you have a minute, check out our newsletter! New format this time. And probably a little tweak next time!
I want to help you reach your goals in 2016! I have included a SURVEY at the end of the newsletter for you to fill out so you can let me know how I can help you!
I hoe you have a wonderful holiday! I am cheering for your success in 2016! I look forward to working with you in the new year. It's going to be a great year! I FEEL IT!
Hugs and cheers,
OUTLET SALE starts on DECEMBER 27th for Consultants Only!
WE get to shop early on December 27th!
Be sure to go over the FAQs on TOT! CLICK HERE
Tips for a successful Outlet Sale!
- YOU MUST have a personal website subscription for your Customers to participate in the Outlet Sale!
- Personally invite your BEST customers to shop the outlet sale. Pick 10-20 people and send them individual texts to remind them. Suggest they set an alert on their phone for December 28th at 2:00pm Eastern Standard Time
- Post about the Outlet Sale in your customer group! Do not post about it on your personal page.
- Shop early! Selection may go quickly!
- Items in your cart are not "reserved" for you. It's just like Amazon, you have to purchase before it is officially yours.
- Be patient! There will be more traffic on our sites than usual. The site might be slow or down. They've made some adjustments so this doesn't happen, but even a site like Target crashed recently.
- Items you shop for in the Consultant Pre-sale on the 27th do not qualify you for Customer Specials
- Items you shop for on the 28th and 29th DO qualify you for customer specials
- All items can be personalized
- Orders count toward your PV and toward any incentives you are currently working towards, Start Swell, Leadership Incentive Trip, etc.
- Remember, this is ICING ON THE CAKE and not the heart of your business. REMEMBER booking parties for January takes priority over this. This is just a bonus for you and your customers!
$574.50 in products and business supplies up for grabs!!!
WHY do you want to earn it?
- Activity you do NOW and in January sets you up for a strong Spring/Summer 2016!
- LOTS of FREE products and business supplies to set your season off perfectly!
- The NUMBER ONE WAY and the easiest way to earn RSS is to PARTY PARTY PARTY! But you can supplement that with these other ways:
- Host a Last Chance, First Glance Party! January is the last chance to purchase from FW 2015-2016 Catalog! Help people come out of the post holiday blues with a PARTY!
- Get Organized Challenge! Our January special is AWESOME! Offer to help friends/familyi/customers to tidy up some areas in their home with Thirty-One!
- Work that Retirement List! Do you have customers who love a retiring print or product? Let them know that they need to order before they're gone! Preferably before the 20th, obviously!
- If you do not have your parties booked, BOOK THEM! People are busy now, but they also have a lot more downtime after Christmas and before New Year's.
- Watch who opens your newsletter and who orders from your outlet sale - they might want to party!
- Fill out your Who Do You Know? List (formerly List of 62)
- Watch your PV! You do not want to get to January 21st and see that you are $20 short of the next level of RSS! Or even if you are $100 or $200 short, you can get on the phone to collect a few orders because you will get so much more!
- Do not give up before you've started! As you have seen, people have $1200, $1500 parties! HOSTESS COACH your parties so that you can make the MOST of your parties!