School Starts on Tuesday August 10th, 2021
First Day of School
Tuesday, Aug. 10th, 8:15am
750 Corona Avenue
We are so excited to welcome you back!
We will have a special gift for our students on the first day. Giving 365 has donated backpacks and school supplies for Parkridge students!
Please read below for more details and updates
PAWS After School Program
Parkridge's PAWS after school program provides enrichment for students in grades 2nd-6th. The program will begin Tuesday, August 10, 2021 and go through Thursday, June 2nd. Students that are enrolled into the program are expected to participate in the program EVERYDAY. Parents must submit an interest form and attend the PAWS information meeting on Zoom on either of the following dates:
Friday, 8/6/21 at 3:00PM or Monday, 8/9/21 at 10:00AM
Please join zoom meeting
Meeting ID: 918 0858 5698
Please click on the link below to fill out an interest form.
The program times are from right after dismissal until 6:00 PM. More information will be given during the required parent meeting.
Students Must Wear Uniforms
- Footwear: Shoes with a closed toe and a strap on the back. Tennis shoes preferred.
- Hoodies or Sweaters must be solid/plain black, navy, or white ONLY.
- Socks must be solid/plain black, navy or white ONLY.
- Students may wear their regular coat/outerwear to school that is hung up and not worn at school during the day. Coats should be worn to and from school and during recess/lunch only.
- Parkridge T-Shirts are available for purchase (cash only) in blue, black and white, along with crewneck, hooded pullover and zippered sweatshirts.
Families are still required to apply for Free/Reduced Lunch
Information from this application is used by other departments for income based aide & discounts.
Click here to apply
To safety we recommend that each student bring their own water to school.
Safety Protocol FAQ's
Yes. Masks are required for everyone indoors in K-12 schools while students programs are in session.
No, masks will no longer be mandatory outdoors on K-12 campuses.
Physical distancing is no longer required. When both parties were wearing a mask in the indoor classroom setting, unvaccinated students who are close contacts (more than 15 minutes over a 24-hour period within 0-6 feet indoors) may undergo a modified 10-day quarantine as follows. They may continue to attend school for in-person instruction if they:
- Are asymptomatic;
- Continue to appropriately mask, as required;
- Undergo at least twice weekly testing on day 5 and day 7 from the date of exposure; and
- Continue to quarantine from all extracurricular activities at school, including sports, and activities within the community setting.
- If the exposed student is fully vaccinated (at least 14 days from the last dose), they will not need to quarantine unless they develop symptoms.
Yes, we will be returning to a full-time regular bell schedule for the 21-22 school year.
Extra tables and umbrellas have been provided at our school sites and classes will be assigned tables to eat together during lunch. All students will have access to a free lunch from our Child Nutrition Services for the 21-22 school year.
No. Plastic Barriers will be removed from student desks.
School sites will no longer check students’ temperature upon arrival to school, but we ask families to continue to self-screen for any COVID-19 symptoms prior to coming to school. Visitors will be temperature checked upon arrival to the school site.
We thank you for your continued partnership, and we look forward to launching into our new school year with you all.
Yes. The District replaced all HVAC filtration systems at all 51 schools to meet requirements and ensure air quality safety for all students and staff.
To enhance ventilation, the District has secured GPS needlepoint bipolar ionization devices, which are ozone free for all classrooms and office spaces. This new technology will safeguard against pollutants, dust, allergenic, mold, bacteria, and viruses.
If you were unable to complete the online registration at the end of the last school year please click on the link belowhttps://parentconnect.cnusd.k12.ca.us/
- Receive all the latest District updates on our CNUSD Site
- Also visit Parkridge's website.
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram
- Make sure you sign up for ClassDojo!