TIGER WEEKLY- Fair Campus
Week of 10/19/2020
WE ARE STILL VIRTUAL!!!
Dear A+ Arts Academy Families,
Please know we have been focused on reopening our schools for several months by engaging with families, staff, the community, and guidance from the Ohio Department of Education, the CDC, and the Franklin County Health Department to provide feedback on options for reopening. With the support of the A+ Arts Academy Board of Directors, in an overabundance of caution, A+ Arts Academy will not be opening its doors for Hybrid learning on Monday (October 19, 2020) as previously planned.
We will be taking the time to ensure our facilities are thoroughly sanitized, prep masks and shields for all of our scholars and staff, and to allow time for bus route confirmations from the Transportation Department.
I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Additional information will be forthcoming from building principals.
CaLeathiea Cornelius, M.Ed.
Regional Director-Ohio Region
Phalen Leadership Academies
Direct 813-391-2335 | Ccornelius@phalenacademies.org
- Today, 10/19/2020 is the final day to turn in all completed work to teachers. Please be sure to drop off, or scan in all completed or even partially completed assignments to TODAY.
- Scholars will remain on the virtual schedule they have been following this week.
- The first grading period ends on Tuesday, October 20, 2020 and grades will be shared this Friday 10/23/2020 at Parent Teacher Conference.
- There will be NO SCHOOL on Friday 10/23/2020 due to Parent Teacher Conferences. If you have not been scheduled for a time, please contact your scholar's teacher today. Email address can be found below.
- Breakfast and Lunch for the week can be picked up Monday October 19, 2020 from 10:00-2:00 p.m.
- There are only a few spots left for the afterschool Reading Advantage program which is scheduled to start October 26, 2020 from 3:30-6:00. Please sign up today at http://bit.ly/AplusPLAreadingsignup.
Ms. Brown- Kindergarten Teacher
Mrs. Caffee- Kindergarten Teacher
Mrs. Hilt- 1st Grade Teacher
Ms. Cade- 2nd Grade Teacher
Mrs. Hanrahan- 3rd Grade Teacher
Ms. Ray- 3rd Grade Teacher
Ms. Bickel- Intervention Specialist
Mrs. Sheridan- Instructional Interventionist
Amanda Bernowski- Instructional Specialist
Mrs. Padillia- 5/6 ELA Teacher
Mr. Treadway- 5/6 Science Teacher
Mrs. Fendrick 5/6 Grade Social Studies Teachers