'Tis the Season to Wrap It Up!!!
Pun intended! :) Just 10 More Shopping Days!
HAVE YOU SEEN THE NEWS IN THE LOUNGE TODAY?
Here are some great December ideas:
1. Of course, the best tried and true method and the highest use of your time...THE TRUNK SHOW! Book another one. :-) With automatic and complimentary expedited shipping, we have until December 21st to have shows!
2. Book personal shopping appointments. You go to them or they come to you! Offer a pouf of their choice when they make an appointment (or you could say with your $100 purchase). It will likely pay for itself!
3. Do a walk-in Wednesday...have an open house...open your boutique to everyone! And don't just announce it, follow up with personal phone calls.
4. Send a tote of jewels, a few Look Books and order forms with a friend/customer to work (or to play) for a few days! It only takes 2 orders to make a show and get her rewards NOW!!
5. Take a tote of jewels to work yourself this week. Wear a statement necklace all week, and be purposeful in bringing up S&D! Remember, we have a LOT of gift and sale items to share!
6. Call a friend or a customer you love, and offer to plan a fun "HOLIDAY shopping Happy Hour" trunk show this week! Coffee/wine with friends! People are wanting cute new things to wear right now for the holidays and your hostess can get for free!
7. Go through past order forms and look at your notes you made. Call any customers with wish lists. Maybe there are some items that are now on sale! Offer exceedingly personal customer service and call to let them know (Nordstrom would. :)).
8. Send a targeted email to past customers or hostesses advertising the Holidays are here, and the sale items, and offer free shipping until the 30th at noon!
9. Contact any hostesses with open trunk shows and offer free shipping to any additional customers that they can get toward their show! Get them helping you, and they will receive more free jewelry. Hostesses always have friends that could not come or live far away - did they all place an order?? :)
10. Call any future hostesses and offer free shipping for any outside orders they can collect NOW, prior to their show! Maybe offer to incentivize the hostess by gifting her a pair of earrings or something that you have that is discontinued. Let that older jewelry work for you!
11. Think... Where are women? Spas, networking events, realtor happy hours, meet ups, salons, teachers lounges, medical offices, dentist offices, boutiques! Where can you set up your jewels, take your tote of jewels, or bring in at the lunch hour? Every pair of earrings sold adds up, and gives you opportunity to book more for December and into January.
12. Do a fun Facebook campaign! "Suzy's Pick of the Hour" and post you in your faves! Offer free shipping if order placed by Friday at noon.
13. Who do you know that buys employee gifts for their staff and would be THRILLED you approached them about our sale items or our stock up and save items? They could get that stressful "to do" off their list. Trust me, they will LOVE you!
14. Have a customer who wants to place an order? Why not turn that order into an opportunity for her to collect a few orders from friends (remember, she only needs 4), and turn that into an online show! Create a simple invite for her, and she can email out, and best case, she gets the jewelry for free or half off.
15. Ask a customer/friend to have an "online" trunk show. Send them an invite, create a Facebook GROUP, give her some Look Books and order forms and have her collect orders!
16. Give your friends ALL a statement necklace with looks books to wear this week, and get attention! Send business your way :)
17. Have you reached out to all the men in your life - husbands friends and his work associates, cousins, previous hostesses and their male friends etc - men need to shop at this time of year - let S&D be "shopping made easy". Reach out to all the men this week!!
18. LOVE your Teacher Trunk Show! Team up with your room mom and invite the parents from your son or daughter's class over to shop 1 day this week...and let them know that all the hostess rewards will go towards the teacher in the form of a gift certificate. Open up 1 show and have the parents from your kids' classes come. After the show... tally up those from each kids' class, then give the teacher a gift certificate (hand-made one) and have her email you with her list and redeem them (as the hostess rewards) and then send to the teacher once they arrive. The gift comes from the class...and people LOVE that they can shop and know the teacher is also benefiting.
For every trunk show you book between now and December 31st - to be held from now to the end of January - you will get an entry into a drawing for a Spring statement piece of your choice. Each "qualified" trunk show will get you an entry - the winner to be drawn on February 1st! So . . . Ready, Set, GO!!!! Book some trunk shows - let's move our businesses forward!
Call me or email to schedule your coaching session so that I can help you meet your goals! I love you all, and want you all to succeed!!!
I'M HERE FOR YOU ALL THIS HOLIDAY SEASON AND ALWAYS! HOW CAN I HELP YOU?
Barbie Cottrell - Independent Star Stylist with Stella & Dot
Blessings to you and your families at this most special time of the year!!!