Hosp Appy Hour
Math Learning Center Apps
Number Pieces * Number Rack * Number Frames * Number Line
Fractions * Money Pieces * Geoboard * Pattern Shapes
Annual Monster Match Videoconference (Grades 2-5)
If you sign your class up to participate...
- Each student creates a drawing of a monster and writes a descriptive paper of their monster.
- Descriptive papers are then swapped (via interoffice mail) with another teacher/class in the district....Students will both read and illustrate the paper they receive from another student in the district and share (their stories/illustrations) via videoconference.
- Once paired with a teacher in the district, the two teachers will need to contact one another and agree on a time to exchange descriptive papers. Additionally, the teachers will need to agree on a time for the videoconference.
Watch the video below for details, and let me know if you would like for your class to participate!
- Projectors: Please Please turn off your projectors when leaving the room. Long term use will have the bulbs burn out and they will need to be replaced, and we only have limited supplies on hand.
- Chromebook & iPad Carts: Please remember when returning carts to the Technology room to plug them back in and make sure Apple TVs are placed inside the cart.
October - Cyber Safety Awareness Month
There is 1 lesson and 3 videos for you to teach during October and all are located in Eduphoria-->Forethought-->Instructional Technology. If possible, we’d love for you to follow the schedule below so that students are focusing on Digital Citizenship throughout the month, but the ultimate goal is for you to teach the lesson and show the videos at some point during the month.
- Week 1 (Oct. 1-4): Teach October Digital Citizenship lesson
- Week 2 (Oct. 9-12): Show video.
- Week 3 (Oct. 15-19): Show video.
- Week 4 (Oct. 22-26): Show video.
- Week 5 (Oct. 29-31): Recap; Wrap-up October Digital Citizenship lesson
Deanna Collins - DLC
- Collaboratively plan lessons that integrates technology
- Brainstorm & explore new tools
- Co-teach & assist you during a lesson
- Examine curriculum to determine how tech can help meet your learning objectives
- Help you Learn a new tool
- Model technology integration with students
- Recommend technology tools to augment lessons or projects
- Troubleshoot & problem-solve instructional issues
DLC Mission StatementTo coach all learners in the effective use of technology to promote collaboration, critical thinking, creativity, communication and digital citizenship for continuous learning.