Wolf Pack Word North Marion MS
We appreciate our Staff at North Marion MS! Last week we celebrated them with fun prizes and treats including some items supplied by the North Marion PTO. Thank you to our PTO! We are extremely grateful for your support.
David Sheldon & Tami Badinger-Principals, NMMS
We are so excited to host a Spring/Summer Book Fair for our students!
Dates Online For CDL and Hybrid Students: 12 May - 25 May
Dates For The Hybrid Students In School Fair: 17 May - 26 May
Location For Hybrid: MS Library Media Center
Times for Hybrid: Scheduled Through Classrooms
On our Book Fair Homepage, you will find information and links to our Online and Virtual Fair. They will be accessible on 12 May. Books online will be delivered to your homes.
There is a great new and safe way to purchase at the fair. Check out eWallet! Follow the picture link below for more information.
Originally, conferences were scheduled on April 21 and 22; however, the secondary team felt that these dates were too near the start of the hybrid program and wanted to give students more time to acclimate to the new routines prior to conferences. The elementary team held to the original dates as they entered hybrid earlier.
Some items to know for conferences:
- Use sign-up.com https://signup.com/group/8671878460114 to register for a conference
- Conference times: 5/12 - 4 to 8pm and 5/13 - 10am to 8am
- All students will prepare for conferences with their homeroom teacher
- Some students will be assigned a different homeroom teacher to facilitate their conference to balance numbers. The teacher facilitator will be a known teacher of the student with whom they currently work.
- Conferences are virtual. Students will be shown how to help parents login.
Accelerated Math Placement
to express your interest.
Can My Child Attend School?
Soccer for both boys and girls as well as Volleyball start May 3rd. Call 503-678-7118 if you would like to join.
- GIRLS' SOCCER: May 3 - June 4
- BOYS' SOCCER: May 3 - June 4