Roll For The Rams With SAE!
2014 Wheelchair Basketball Tournament
Help us support the St. Louis Jr. Rolling Rams Wheelchair Basketball Team!
This Spring, Sigma Alpha Epsilon and the SLU Community will once again roll for the rams with a wheelchair basketball tournament held at the Simon Rec Center!
- Anyone is welcome to form a team.
- Prizes for winners & top sorority involvement.
- Exhibition game between the Billiken Men's Basketball team and the Jr. Rolling Rams!
- Raffle tickets available for purchase.
Tuesday, April 15th, 5pm
Simon Recreation Center, 3639 Laclede Ave, St. Louis, MO, United States
Games will kick off at 5PM and consist of two, ten minute halves with a running clock. Players must play in their wheelchairs at all times!
- Team Registration is due by April 12th.
- Follow our link to register your team and pay online ($2 per player, max 10 per team)
- Can't come to the event but still want to help the rams? Click to donate!