Singapore Zoo, January 14th-15th.
You may need to give permission to your phone, PC or Mac to access Google Docs.
Payment and registration are now due.
Many thanks to all those who have registered and paid for this expedition.
The cost for this expedition is $190. This includes bus transfer, trained personnel in attendance, instruction and activities and all meals at the Singapore Zoo. Payment needs to be sent to the school office, in an envelope clearly marked with your child's name. Cheques payable to SJI International Elementary School Ltd.
Registration and permission to travel:
Please register online using the links in this newsletter.
Important dates for this expedition:
Online registration closes this Thursday, 10th December.
Please note that we have moved to online registration for expeditions.
Medication due: Tuesday 12th January 2016, please bring to the School Office.
Departure: Thursday 14th January 2016, 9am. Come to school as usual at 8am.
Arrival back: Friday 15th January 2016, 12.15pm, High School Fountain.
Packing List Reminder
The children must wear their PE kit during this expedition.
Things to pack in your child’s green school backpack.
* 1 school PE Shirt for day 2.
* 1 set of casual clothes
* Covered shoes – comfortable to walk in
* Pyjamas or sleeping attire
* Small towel
* Sleeping bag/sheet to sleep under (labelled) – roll up yoga mat optional
* Small daypack (for carrying raincoat, water bottles during the day)
* Water bottle (labelled)
* Insect repellent
* Personal medication
* School hat
* Book for reading at night
* Teddy to snuggle up to in bed
* Optional: Small pillow
Please DO NOT send the following items with your child:
• Food Snacks and sweets/candy - we confiscate all food and dispose of it. Food in tents will attract the smaller mammals that roam around the zoo at night.
• Mobile phones or any other electronic equipment
We request that children use their green school backpacks.
Make sure that your child’s bag is clearly identifiable on the outside. Everything will fit! No suitcases, please.