St Joseph's Catholic School Onehunga - 28 June 2022


Kia ora Parents and Guardians,

Earlier this morning the fire service were battling a chemical fire at a commercial building on Neilson Street in Onehunga.

Out of an abundance of caution, we sent a message to the community advising students to stay home, on advice from Fire and Emergency.

The situation has now been resolved and the fire service have assured us there is no danger.

Windows are now safe to open and students will be safe to play outside.

If you would now like to send your child to school feel free to do so.

They will need to come to the office to sign in.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused this morning. You will appreciate that we acted to protect the health, safety and wellbeing of our students.

Nga mihi

Carolyn Massey