World War 2
Describe how the war started?
- Germany invaded Poland , Great Brittain,and France supported Poland so they declared war
Explain the areas that were affected?
- Jewish ghettos and other ghettos
Explain how much money was lost throughout the war?
- there was about 23,000 dollars lost through combat
- U.S sent nearly 50 billion dollars for the war
description of video/audio
- video/world war 2 and the dictator Hitler.
- audio is about Franklin D. Rosevelt responding to Pearl Harbor attack
Adams, Simon, and Simon Adams. Eyewitness World War II. London: DK Pub., 2007.