Connect and Grow with like-minded Entrepreneurs in Barcelona
Make Better Decisions
Focus on making better People, Strategy, and Execution decisions. Join several hundred CEOs and executives of Europe's leading mid-market growth firms in a day of interaction and learning from the globe's top business thought leaders.
You may pre-Register here: Gazelles Registration Barcelona 2013
Growth 2013 hosted by IESE Business School
Thursday, May 23rd 2013 at 9am-6pm
21 Avinguda de Pearson
- John Mullins (Execution) – serial entrepreneur, London Business School prof; and author of “Getting to Plan B”
- Margaret Heffernan (People) – serial entrepreneur and author of “Willful Blindness”
- John Warrilow (Strategy) – Author of "Built to Sell", how to build your company into a valuable system, have a realistic exit plan in your future
- Conor Neill - Serial entrepreneur; IESE Business School prof, "Predictable Success"
- Verne Harnish – CEO of Gazelles and author of “The Greatest Business Decisions of All Time” and “Mastering the Rockefeller Habits”
How to handle the important (difficult) conversations
How to build a System, make your business valuable to buyers
The Top LBS Entrepreneurship Professor, Author of "Getting to Plan B"