Roosevelt Elementary Newsletter
December Monthly Calendar
- December 4th Progress Reports Posted in Powerschool by Midnight
- December 6th - Due Date for Button Design for United We Walk Event
- December 7th - Board of Education Study Session 6:30 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- December 10th - Happy Hanukkah!
- December 14th - Board of Education Meeting 7 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- December 21st - January 1st Winter Break
- December 25th - Merry Christmas!
UNITED WE WALK 2021 VIRTUAL BUTTON DESIGN CONTEST
Do you enjoy drawing? Your artwork could be the inspiration for the Annual United We Walk
You must include the following:
THEME: Everyone Can Be Great Because ANYONE Can Serve
*A graphic or photo
*Artwork must be 3 inches in diameter (see the back for actual size)
*Consider contrast, balance, and value
*Artwork must be original, hand-drawn or digital
*Eligible contestants K-12th graders
SUBMIT TO: Jennifer Graham - Jennifer.Graham@wbsd.org
Here are some pictures of Ms. Rich's class taking a Go Noodle dance break.
FOOD SERVICE FOR REMOTE LEARNERS
No cost meals are available for curbside pick up to all children in the community. Each child will receive:
· 7 breakfast AND lunch meals
Pick up sites:
· West Bloomfield HS main entrance (4925 Orchard Lake Road, West Bloomfield)
· Pick-up day: Wednesday or by special arrangement
· Times: 11:30am-12:30pm or 3:30pm-4:30pm or by special arrangement
· Roosevelt Elementary main entrance (2065 Cass Lake Road, Keego Harbor)
· Pick-up day: Wednesday
· Time: 1100am-1:00pm
Please contact Nutrition Services for special arrangements or questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 248.865.6733.
Blessings in a Backpack will also be distributed at both sites during these times. Contact Katherinesheiko@hotmail.com or at