"How to Use Excel"
By: Cole Kepler
What is Excel
A excel is a software program that allows you to record data, add data, and charge data.
What is a column
A column is a up and down row this vertical line that you will see on a spreadsheet.
What is a row
A row is a right to left line, a row is a horizontal line that you will see in a spreadsheet
- sum: adds all of the numbers up
- average: takes the average of the numbers
- max: takes the highest of the numbers
- min: takes the lowest of the numbers
How to move a chart to a new sheet
How to make a chart on its on sheet you click on your chart and it will pop up there will be an eye and a pencil, go to the right of those things and you will see a arrow pointing down click on it and go way to the bottom and click on move to own sheet, and that will move it to its own sheet.
Stuff I want to discuss
- one thing i think is handy is the money sign on a spreadsheet, it will help you when your dealing with money $ 14,000
- strike through: you click on strike through and a line strikes through the word or number
- filter: which lets you put them in order like A-Z or Z-A, 1-100 or 100-1