Water

By: Catie

Water vs Land

About 75% of the earth is made up of water. The other 25% is land. Oceans take up most of that water population, at 97%.

Salt water vs Freshwater

About 97% of earth's water is salt water. That only leaves 3% for freshwater. Humans can only drink freshwater because some one hasn't came up with a way yet to turn saltwater into water that we can drink inexpensively yet.

Freshwater Sources

There are very few freshwater sources, and each of them take up less than a percentage out of earth's water. Freshwater sources include water vapor, glaciers, surface water (lakes,rivers,etc.), and groundwater.
Big image