South Pointe Stallions Athletics
Winter Sports Parent Meeting via zoom
Tuesday, Nov. 17th, 6pm
This is an online event.
Athletic Fees Due!
For basketball the date is November 20th.
For wrestling the date is December 2nd.
Athletes with unpaid athletic fee will not be able to participate until the fee is paid. All fees should be paid online at https://rockhillsc.csiepay.com/. Select South Pointe, Athletics and Athletic fee - not the team. The fee is $60
Coach Butler-Graham to be honored as Coach of the Year
South Pointe Athletics
SC BASKETBALL COACHES ASSOCIATION
SELECTS STEPHANIE BUTLER-GRAHAM
AS 2019-2020 COACH OF THE YEAR
[ROCK HILL, SC, November 10] — The South Carolina Basketball Coaches Association has selected Stephanie Butler-Graham as the Girls’ Basketball Coach of the Year.
Butler-Graham led the team to an overall Record 27-3, and a consecutive State Runner Up Finish in 2019-2020 season. Her overall coaching record at South Pointe HS in 7 seasons is 126-53 with six playoff appearances.
Coach Butler-Graham was named 2019-20 Region 3 Coach of the Year and chosen as The Herald Girls’ Basketball Coach of the Year.
She was also selected by the SC District Seven Basketball Officials Honoree for Excellence in Coaching
Notable from the 2019-2020 season include:
- 2019 and 2020 4A Upper State Champions
- Back-to-Back appearance in State FINAL-4A
- Region 3 Player of the Year and 1000 pt scorer: Randi Neal, as well as, and two other all region selections, Jamia Blake and Trinity Adams.
- Two players named South Carolina Basketball Coaches Association ALL STATE Team: Randi Neal, Jamia Blake
- Randi Neal selected to play in South Carolina Basketball Coaches Association (SCBCA) North/South All Star Game.
- Coach Butler-Graham assisted five athletes to athletic scholarship signings, Jamia Blake-UNC Asheville, Randi Neal-Johnson C. Smith University, Jaliyah Gaiton-Spartanburg Methodist and Daven West-Converse College.
Coach Butler-Graham will be honored at the annual SCABCA Awards Banquet on Saturday November 14th.
Trinity Adams signs with Francis Marion
Trinity Adams, senior Girls Basketball team member will sign with Francis Marion University. The signing will take place in the South Pointe High School Auditorium at 4:30pm today, Thursday 11/12/2020
Parents: Abraham Adams and Yushika Douglas
Francis Marion University
3 year starter on varsity
Member of 2019 and 2020 Upper State Champion and State Runner-up Teams
2019-20 Region 3 4A All Region Team
2020-21 Pre-Season Player of the Year
Has Scored 850 points in 3 seasons
Winter Sports Picture Day
Wednesday, Dec. 9th, 3:30pm
Main Gym South Pointe High School
Winter Sports Game Tickets
Information for Away game tickets will be posted each week as well with links to opposing teams site.
December Home Games
Friday, Dec. 4th, 6pm
Gym at South Pointe High School
12/7 JV Boys, Varsity Girls and Varsity Boys Basketball 5pm
12/15 Varsity Girls and Varsity Boys Basketball - Senior Night 6pm
12/16 Wrestling Senior Night 6pm