Errol Hassell Family News- November 6, 2020
ONLINE BOOK FAIR!
Dear Parents and Families:
The Scholastic Book Fair is back! While the Fair will be exclusively held online this year, we still plan on making it a fun and joyous experience for our kids. Features include:
Errol Hassell’s own Online Store, with a large selection of titles, at the right price points
A Virtual Fair so you and your kids can experience the magic of the school shopping experience. Browse titles by grade, meet popular authors, and discover the comfort and joy of our Fair (preview titles here)
Every dollar you spend will benefit our school directly (25% back in rewards!)
Save these dates and view our school’s Fair site:
Fair Dates: November 9th – November 22nd
We can’t wait to “see” you at the Fair!
Errol Hassell’s Book Fair Chair ccole0903@Hotmail.com
Monday, November 23, 1pm-7pm
- Sign Ups coming soon.
- Photos in the gym. Please walk around clockwise (towards 4th an 5th grade) to the back of the school to access the gym. Follow the signs into the gym.
- When you are done, please walk out the exit door and walk clockwise (towards 1st and 2nd grade) to leave.
- Please follow all safety precautions, including keeping physical distance and wearing a mask, except when the photographer asks your child to take the mask off for photos.
- Restrooms will only be available for emergencies.
- Photos will be available for purchase, as with other years. Photo packages will be mailed to your home.
- Makeup photos have not been scheduled yet.
Learning Options for 5th graders
It is already time to think about 6th grade. Your child will be automatically enrolled in Mountain View Middle School for 6th grade. If you wish to explore Learning Options for 6th grade, now is the time to do so.The Learning Options application is available through December 11, 2020, 4:00 PM. Questions? Email or call Ms. Taylor @ Lauren_Taylor@beaverton.k12.or.us or 503-356-2090.
- Learning Options online application
Office open 8am-4pm Monday-Friday
Call (503) 356-2090 or come by!
School Hours: 8 a.m. - 11 a.m., noon- 2 p.m.
Tuesdays 10:30- noon Outdoor Library in the back of the school
Tuesdays 11-noon Curbside food pick up for all children up to age 18
Tuesdays 11- noon Curbside food boxes
Thursdays 11-noon Food pick up for all children up to age 18
Thursdays BOOK BUS NEW STOPS!!
1:30pm-2:00pm SW MONTE VERDI BLVD @ BURNSRIDGE PARK
2:08-2:38pm SW OAK ST @ COOPER PARK
2:43-3:13pm CHAMPIONS PARK
If you receive an email about an overdue book, please note that we are not fining anyone this school year. Return your book(s) to the main office library bin when you are done reading it, and check out more books when you like.
There are three ways to check out books at Errol Hassell.
1) Come by the school Tuesdays 10:30 a.m.- 12:00 p.m.
2) Reserve a book online and we will have it ready for pick up in the office within 48 hours. If you do not see a notice in your child's EHSL library account within 48 hours, please email Mrs. Plew at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3) BOOK BUS
Errol Hassell Community Room. If you have connections for donations of (new and gently used) clothes, toiletries, books, and shelf stable food, please email Cynthia Moffett (email@example.com) or bring in your donation Mon-Fri 8 a.m. - 4 p.m..